Monday, July 21, 2008

Lieberman: Obama Couldn't Go To Iraq If It Wasn't For McCain

3310C175-FF77-4988-8F06-4E04AEC53B19.jpg


Hi, my name is Joe Lieberman, and I am a idiot. I screwed everyone over I know, and I can't decide what I stand for or not, just tell me where the wind is blowing and I am with it! Please remember that you can't believe a word I say because next week there is a good chance I will change my position and I just hope I can keep ahead of the voting polling info so I can be re-elected and give me more time to screw people over!

Lieberman: Obama Couldn't Go To Iraq If It Wasn't For McCain: "

 
Lieberman: Obama Couldn't Go To Iraq If It Wasn't For McCain
stumble digg reddit del.ico.us news trust
ABC News   |   July 21, 2008 09:07 AM

Read More: Barack Obama Iraq, Joe Lieberman, Joe Lieberman John McCain, John McCain Iraq, John Mccain Surge, Lieberman Fox, Lieberman Fox News, Lieberman McCain, McCain Iraq, Obama Iraq, Politics News
Show your support.
Buzz th"



(Via .)

No comments: